Tuesday Night "EASY RIDE"
TUESDAY ROAD RIDE INFO:
DATE: Every Tuesday (between April and September 10th, depending on weather.)
TIME: 6:00 PM
WHERE: Start at Barrie's Ski and Sports
624 Yellowstone Ave.
Ride out to Fort Hall Mine Road and back
(The ride is roughly 17 miles long)
WHO: Riders of ALL skill levels
I.C.E. sponsors weekly road rides for the beginner riders! This ride is available Tuesday Nights during the normal biking season. These rides are absolutely free and they are a great way to learn new riding techniques, get some exercise, meet some new friends, or just have a good time!
The Easy Road Ride is a no drop ride.
There will be someone available to teach and help people on the ride.
IF YOU COME BY OUR SHOP AHEAD OF TIME YOU CAN TEST A DEMO BIKE FOR THAT NIGHT RIDE FOR FREE.
Demo bikes must be picked up no later than 5:30pm and are released on a first come first serve basis.
Must be a member of Idaho cycling enthusiasts!
Sign up is $10 and can be done online or in the shop before the ride!
- 10% discount at Barrie’s Ski and Sports in Pocatello
- $10.00 Gift Certificate for Barrie’s Ski and Sports
- Discounted custom club clothing (road, recreational, mountain, & triathlon)
- Free entry into Pocatello flat time trial and hill climb series
- Discounts on ICE sponsored or supported events (Tax Day Circuit Race, Tour of Marsh Creek Valley, Spinderella, &Tour De Vin)
- Club clinics
- End of year club party and awards ceremony