Wednesday Night "Mountain Bike Ride"
The Wednesday ride is a "no drop" rideI.C.E. sponsors weekly mountain bike rides for all skilled riders at any age! This ride is every Wednesday night during the normal biking season and are free. They are a great way to learn new riding techniques, get some exercise, meet some new friends, or just have a good time!
There will be someone available to teach and help people on the ride.
- Learn how to adjust a bike seat
- Help with/learn how to fix a flat
- Learn how to shift
- Learn how to ride the trails
IF YOU COME BY OUR SHOP AHEAD OF TIME YOU CAN TEST A DEMO BIKE FOR THAT NIGHT RIDE FOR FREE.
Demo bikes must be picked up no later than 5:30pm and are released on a first come first serve basis.
DATE: Every Wednesday (between May and August depending on weather).
TIME: 6:00 PM
WHERE: City Creek or West Fork (depending on light, call shop for details).
WHO: Riders of ALL skill levels
Must be a member of I.C.E.Sign up is $10 and can be done online or in the shop before the ride!
- 10% discount at Barrie’s Ski and Sports in Pocatello
- $10.00 Gift Certificate for Barrie’s Ski and Sports
- Discounted custom club clothing (road, recreational, mountain, & triathlon)
- Free entry into Pocatello flat time trial and hill climb series
- Discounts on ICE sponsored or supported events (Tax Day Circuit Race, Tour of Marsh Creek Valley, Spinderella, &Tour De Vin)
- Club clinics
- End of year club party and awards ceremony