Thursday Night "Easy Ride"
The Thursday ride is a "no drop" rideI.C.E. sponsors weekly road rides for the beginner riders! This ride is available Thursday Nights during the normal biking season. These rides are free and they are a great way to learn new riding techniques, get some exercise, meet some new friends, or just have a good time!
There will be someone available to teach and help people on the ride.
- Learn how to adjust a bike seat
- Help with/learn how to fix a flat
- Learn how to shift
- Learn proper posture while riding
DATE: Every Thursday (between April and September 10th, depending on weather.)
TIME: 6:00 PM
WHERE: Barrie's Ski and Sports
(624 Yellowstone Ave).
Ride out to Fort Hall Mine Road and back (The ride is roughly 17 miles long)
WHO: Riders of ALL skill levels
Must be a member of I.C.E.Sign up is $10 and can be done online or in the shop before the ride!
- 10% discount at Barrie’s Ski and Sports in Pocatello
- $10.00 Gift Certificate for Barrie’s Ski and Sports
- Discounted custom club clothing (road, recreational, mountain, & triathlon)
- Free entry into Pocatello flat time trial and hill climb series
- Discounts on ICE sponsored or supported events (Tax Day Circuit Race, Tour of Marsh Creek Valley, Spinderella, &Tour De Vin)
- Club clinics
- End of year club party and awards ceremony