• 6/7/8-speed MTB crankset • Square taper interface • Alloy arms • Replaceable steel chainrings • Does not include BB • Bolt Pattern: 104/64 x 4-bolt
$13.99 - $24.99
• Square taper interface • Only includes left crank
$19.99 - $21.99
• Square taper interface • Only includes left crank • 175mm length
$20.99 - $23.99
- Horizontal square interface - Only includes left crank
$51.99 - $57.99
Shimano Acera FC-M361 cranksets feature sturdy construction, reliable shifting, and replaceable chainrings. - Spindle Interface type: Square Taper JIS
SRAM’s cranks are strong and tough, ready for any kind of ride. So it’s inevitable that pedal strikes and debris will chip away at the end of the crank. SRAM’s Carbon Crank Boot is an upgrade that combats the wear and tear that comes with hard riding. The boot protects the crank from surface damage and keeps the rider’s style perfectly intact.
- Replacement bolt for DUB cranks
$249.00 - $420.00
SRAM pioneered the 1x drivetrain, and the SRAM Force 1 crankset evolves the innovation. It’s lighter, stronger, and simpler—non-aero chainrings can now be installed with a single tool. For cross, TT, tri and crits, this is the king of 1x. - Single-ring drivetrain simplifies functionality and reduces weight - Non-aero chainrings can be installed with a single tool, making gearing changes a breeze - SRAM X-SYNC wide-tooth, narrow-tooth chainring technology provides maximum chain control - Can be upgraded to a power meter
Secure your chainrings for your ride with Origin-8's Double/Triple Chainring Bolts. Made for double and triple chainrings, each set includes 5 male/female bolts to securely connect your chain rings to the crank. Available in black and silver, as well as aluminum or steel.
Page 1 of 1