The Anon Echo Helmet features a 360° BOAHD Fit System for quick, micro-adjustable fit with the turn of a dial. In-mold shell construction offers a lightweight feel with a sleek, low-profile fit. An integrated goggle ventilation channel enhances airflow for fog-free clarity. Adjustable ventilation gives you one-handed control over all 15 vents, so you can fine tune your temperature depending on the weather and activity level.
- Weight: 500g
- In-mold shell construction fuses a lightweight polycarbonate shell with an EPS liner for sleek comfort and a low-profile fit
- Active ventilation with 15 total vents let you easily fine-tune your temperature with open settings for maximum airflow, closed settings for locking in heat, and everything in between; Goggle ventilation channel helps maintain airflow to goggles to help reduce fogging
- In-Shell 360° BOAHD Fit System integrates a fit dial directly into the helmet and provides for micro adjustments in a complete halo around the wearer's head
- FidlockHD snap helmet buckle uses magnets to allow you to open and close the buckle with one hand, even when wearing gloves
- Expedition fleece on liner and ear pads is low-pile, pill-resistant, and moisture-wicking for maximum warmth during high heat riding
- Compatible with audio accessories