The girls' Burton Elodie Jacket features classic styling and subtle herringbone fabric to create a fresh look that's easy to pair with any outfit, on or off the mountain. DRYRIDE two-layer waterproof/breathable fabric keeps you drier than your friends, while low-profile yet potent Thermacore insulation is zonally placed for focused warmth and mobility. Hidden details like an oversized, helmet-friendly hood and Room-to-Grow sleeves that extend for multi-season use only add to this jacket's multi-talented abilities.
Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy.
- DRYRIDE two-layer fabric [10,000mm/5,000g] is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying; PFC-free DWR coating; Critically-taped seams lock out the elements
- ThermacoreECO insulation [100g] is lightweight and breathable, providing a super-comfortable feel and low-bulk warmth that cranks the heat and dries quickly. It's bluesign approved and features over 90% recycled fibers that provide long-lasting durability and all-around easy care.
- Nylon taffeta lining
- Contour drop hood is helmet compatible and features an elastic hood gaiter; Chafe-free chin guard
- Room-to-Grow system extends the length of the sleeves by 1.5in to keep up with growth spurts; Ergonomic water-repellent waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface
- Adjustable cuffs; Pocket-access hem cinch; Glove loops; Ticket O-ring; Hidden chest pocket with hook-and-loop closure and media port, internal flash pass pocket, and zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets
|Weight (kg)||20 - 24||25-30||32 -41||46-52||57|