Quite possibly the bestselling snowboard pants ever, offered in two fits and short and tall lengths.
Loose-fitting for layering, with plenty of pockets so you never need to visit the lodge, the men's Burton Cargo Pant - Short is a tried-and-true classic shell pant, ready for any weather. Burton's team-favorite and more modern regular fit offers a slightly more tailored and less baggy look. Like all Burton pants, it's stacked with standard features, including venting options for hiking, reinforced cuffs that can be elevated above mud, tweak-friendly articulated knees, and an audio port in the pocket so you can still listen to music when wearing just a hoodie.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- DRYRIDE two-layer fabric [10,000mm/10,000g] is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick-drying; Fully-taped seams create the ultimate seal against foul weather
- Living Lining provides consistent temperature regulation without adding bulk or weight
- Mapped with embossed taffeta and small-hole mesh for added breathability and warmth
- Mesh-lined, no-snag Test-I-Cool venting
- Cargo pocket expansion gusset
- Back pockets and cargo pockets with hook-and-loop closure, zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets, and zippered thigh pocket
- bluesign approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
|Garment Inseam: Regular||32.5||32.5||32.5||32.5||32.5||32.5||32.5||32.5|
|Garment Inseam: Tall||34.5||34.5||34.5||34.5||34.5||34.5||34.5||34.5|
|Garment Inseam: Short||30.5||30.5||30.5||30.5||30.5||30.5||30.5||30.5|