Lightweight and warmer than ever with comfort you can feel from the start.
The men's Burton Moto Snowboard Boots have it all, so you can get after it all. Speed Zone lacing offers hassle-free on and off for quick transitions from lodge to lift line. Add a broken-in feel right out of the box plus a featherweight cushioned outsole to absorb every bump and landing, and you've got boots you can happily wear all day long. Heat-reflective liner tech defies cold weather by radiating body warmth back at you. Soft and forgiving, the Moto's proven comfort lets you focus on your moves and skills as you explore the entire mountain.
- Durable synthetic leather backstay; 1:1 soft flex PowerUp tongue creates a snug fit between boot and tongue, eliminating the need to readjust while you ride
- Total Comfort Construction provides an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box, eliminating the break-in period
- Snow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry
- Speed Zone lacing system features lightning fast lacing control while allowing you to customize the tension of upper and lower zones in seconds; New England Ropes use American-made fibers and are virtually indestructible, won't kink, and are easy to re-lace
- Sleeping bag reflective foil underfoot reflects heat back to the foot, improving both warmth and comfort in cold conditions
- Imprint 1+ heat-moldable liner with integrated lacing offers a increased comfort and an improved wrap on the heel and ankle
- DynoLITE outsole offers superior cushioning, improved board feel, and consistent support in a 20% lighter-weight construction that can withstand repeated impacts
- Shrinkage footbed reduction technology reduces the boot's overall footprint, minimizing toe drag