People will be dropping your name in no time when you unleash the fury on this park-tuned powerhouse.
Let your riding speak for itself with the men's Burton Name Dropper Snowboard's next-generation, park-tuned performance. Off-Axis means all of its key ingredients, from the edges to the poppy core profile, match the angles of your stance for enhanced grip, smoother takeoffs, and stomped landings. PurePop Camber amplifies ollies and loosens up the overall feel for a more playful take on traditional camber, while the addition of effortlessly flexing Off-Axis Squeezebox Low enhances the overall soft freestyle feel.
- PurePop Camber Bend features subtle flat zones to amplify pop and add playfulness
- Twin Shape is perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride so you can spin and stomp with outstanding stability whether you're riding regular or switch
- Twin Flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch
- Super Fly 800G Core is a dual-species wood core that is loaded with pop and alternates between hard and soft woods to reduce overall weight without limiting performance
- Dualzone EGD engineered wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones perpendicular to the core for more edge-hold, response, and strength
- Triax Fiberglass provides versatile flex and response for everything from mini to mega shred
- Sintered Base is durable and highly porous, providing added durability and superior wax absorption for greater overall glide
- The Channel Board Mount is designed to help dial in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings
|Recommended Use||All-Mountain, Park|
|Profile||PurePop Camber Bend|
|Core||Super Fly 800G|
|Bolt Pattern||Channel Board Mount|
|Edge Tech||Dualzone EGD engineered wood grain|
* Subject to change without notice.