The boot that's elevated more riders with time-honored tech, comfort, and performance. Featuring the dialed fit of the Dual Zone BOA Coiler Closure System.
With a legacy of pushing personal skills to the pro level, the men's Burton Ruler BOA Snowboard Boot is the boot for stepping to larger drops and burlier features. For riders who seek Ion-level performance but lack the loot. The Dual Zone BOA Coiler Closure System allows for quick forefoot and upper boot adjustment with a simple twist of the dial, and the long-lasting performance of Burton-exclusive New England Rope laces with the BOAGuarantee. 3M Thinsulate Insulation in the liner and the added warmth of our Sleeping Bag heat-reflective foil defies arctic blasts. The medium flex PowerUP Tongue resists breakdown, and maintains a steady ride from one day to the next.
- Lacing: Dual-Zone BOA Fit System featuring Coiler technology features two independent lacing zones that can be simultaneously adjusted with the twist of a dial for a custom fit in both the upper and lower portions of the boot, New England Ropes use American-made fibers and are virtually indestructible, won't kink, and are easy to re-lace
- Flex/Response: GripLITE backstay snugs up the fit between the boot and hi-back for direct energy transfer and reduced rider fatigue, 1:1 medium flex PowerUp tongue creates a snug fit between boot and tongue, eliminating the need to readjust while you ride
- Comfort: Total Comfort Construction provides an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box, eliminating the break-in period, Snow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry
- Liner: Lock-Up cuff super low-profile inner cuff laces across the forefoot and ankle for maximum heel hold and easy entry and exit, Man fur is soft and fuzzy, providing a warm and comfortable entrance into the boot, Imprint 2 liner features 3M Thinsulate insulation for low-bulk warmth and an inner lace lock with a hook-and-loop closure for a snug fit
- Cushioning: Sleeping bag reflective foil underfoot reflects heat back to the foot, improving both warmth and comfort in cold conditions, B3 gel cushioning provides maximum dampening, doesn't harden in cold temperatures, and withstands repeated impact without breaking down
- Outsole: EST optimized midsole lowers your center of gravity and improves board feel without sacrificing comfort, Shrinkage footbed reduction technology reduces the boot's overall footprint, minimizing toe drag
- Burton Warranty: 1-Year Warranty
|Boot Lacing||Dual-Zone BOA Fit System|
|Liner Lacing||Hook-and-loop closure system with inner lace lock|
|Recommended Use||All Mountain, Park|
|Liner||Imprint 2 w/Man Fur and 3M Thinsulate insulation|
|Sole||EST optimized midsole|
* Subject to change without notice.