The boot that's elevated more riders with time-honored tech, fit, and performance is now available with the convenience of Step On and the micro-adjustable fit of the Dual Zone Boa Fit System with Coiler Technology.
The men's Burton Ruler Step On Snowboard Boot delivers versatile performance with the added durability and micro-adjustability of the Boa Fit System with Coiler Technology. The boot is designed specifically for the Burton men's Step On Binding to deliver unprecedented entry and exit speed with uncompromised board control in an incredibly easy-to-use system. Just turn the Boa dial to fine-tune the fit of the boot, then simply Step On to the binding, and you're ready to ride.
- Lacing: Boa Fit System, Sequence Technology, Coiler Technology, Powered by Burton-Exclusive New England Ropes with the Boa Lifetime Guarantee
- Flex/Response: Step On Backstay, 1:1 Medium Flex PowerUP Tongue
- Comfort: Total Comfort Construction, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset
- Liner: Imprint 2 Liner, 3M Thinsulate Insulation, Lock-Up Cuff, Hook-and-Loop Closure, Man Fur
- Cushioning: Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil
- Outsole: Step On EST Outsole, Recycled Rubber Content, Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Technology
- Burton Warranty: 1-Year Warranty
|Boot Lacing||Boa Fit System|
|Liner Lacing||Hook-and-loop closure system with inner lace lock|
|Recommended Use||All Mountain, Park|
|Liner||Imprint 2 w/Man Fur and 3M Thinsulate insulation|
|Sole||Step On EST Outsole|
* Subject to change without notice.