Jake Blauvelt's sock of choice for dropping pillow lines and spines with signature poise and pop. The Edge is designed around the VT native's specs for a padded upper, balanced with lightweight Merino Wool performance and ultimate board feel.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine-Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique "put it on, forget it's on" feel.
- Fast-Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast-drying.
- All-Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast-drying, breathable and odor-resistant for all-day comfort.
- True Seamless: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra-smooth, invisible feel.
- Over the calf: the name says it all. The ultimate height for keeping the outside, out.
- 51% Merino Wool 46% Nylon 3% Lycra Spandex
- The standard for a boot fit, lightweight ski and snowboard socks provide added insulation for increased warmth.
- NO CUSHION
- Streamlined, low-profile ski and snowboard socks with no cushion provide the ultimate performance boot fit.