Lucky number 7 means gears a-plenty for most general riding. With a Shimano 7-speed derailleur, powerful front and rear linear-pull brakes and Electra’s Flat Foot Technology, the Townie 7D is the best-selling bike in the U.S.
- Schwalbe Big Apple 26" tires with a puncture-resistant casing roll smooth and stable over most surfaces.
- Linear-pull brakes help control your roll with easy-stopping.
- Enjoy the ride on our cushy, ergonomic and shock absorbent elastomer saddle.
- Enjoy as-is, or personalize your ride with Electra accessories and make it your own with fenders, a basket or bell.
Due to supply-chain issues, Specs are subject to change without notice.
|Frame||Townie 6061-T6 aluminum w/ patented Flat Foot Technology|
|Fork||High-tensile steel unicrown, straight/tapered leg|
|Headset||1 1/8" steel threaded, semi-integrated|
|Rims||Double-wall alloy 24" / 26" × 32h painted w/ machined sidewalls (select models)|
Front: Alloy low-flange 32h w/ QR
Rear: Alloy low flange 32h w/ QR
|Tires||Schwalbe Big Apple 26"x2.00" or 24"x2.00" w/puncture-resistant Kevlar guard casing and reflective stripe|
|Crankset||Forged alloy 170 mm|
|Bottom Bracket||Sealed cartridge 68 mm/118 mm|
|Chain||KMC Z7 nickel plated|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Tourney TX-35 7-speed|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano 7-speed 14-34t|
|Shifters||Shimano Revo 7-speed twist w/ optical gear display|
|Handlebars||Alloy custom bend 25.9" width/4" rise|
|Stem||Forged alloy 25.4 mm quill, 80 mm extension|
|Brakes||Front/rear: cold-forged alloy linear-pull|
|Saddle||Ergonomic w/ shock-absorbing elastomers|
|Seat Post||Alloy 27.2 mm × 350 mm|
* Subject to change without notice.