The lightweight EDGE LYT 130 for advanced skiers is a progressive, easy to enter boot featuring our groundbreaking EDGE LYT 130 design for better skiing with less effort. This technology has three key elements: a Hi-Top design for direct skier to ski power transfer; DuoFlex for supreme dynamic control through turns; and a Smart Frame for enhanced rear support and energy transmission. Step into the EDGE LYT 130 and experience optimised response, reactivity and rebound at a fraction of the input.
- FLEX INDEX: 130/120
- SIZES: 250-…-325
- LAST: C 2100cc
- SHELL: PU
- Liner: 3D Perfect Fit LF; Sport frame footbed; 40mm velcro strap
- Buckles: 4 micro-adjustable alloy buckles; 2 Double Power levers; 1 Supermacro ratchet; Low profile buckles
- Features: Smart frame; Hi-Top tech; Easy entry shell design; Duo Flex; Single canting; Stiffer/softer flex adjust; Foam Wedge.
- GRIP WALK OPTION: Increased walking comfort and improved natural roll thanks to a curved rubber sole.
- PRIMALOFT: PrimaLoft is a very lightweight, breathable material that provides effective thermal insulation.
- PERFECT FIT 3D: Perfect fit is the revolutionary system that ensures comfortable, performance-oriented customization in HEAD’s superb ski boots. The 3D pre-shaped construction has been developed to provide the maximum comfort and optimal adaptation to the foot shape.
- FORM FIT: The FormFit plastics formulas hold stretches better than ever before for a perfect comfort with improved balance and control.
- LIQUID FIT: The LIQUID FIT material provides the most precise and the quickest customization. The material’s density ensures the perfect mold in the most critical area of the boot, the ankle and heel pocket. It gives you the performance and precision of a foam liner, but as a liquid material, it is takes only 10 easy minutes to customize. PLEASE NOTE: A Liquid Fit ready boot must be customized at your local authorized dealer.
- GRAPHENE: GRAPHENE is the thinnest and lightest element ever discovered by mankind. GRAPHENE is also the strongest material on the planet, stronger than diamond and 300 times stronger than steel, all in the thickness of one atom.
- LIGHT DONE RIGHT: Using the lightest, strongest material on Earth, we continuously change and brake convention to create something focused, in its purest form. LYT TECH Skis and Ski Boots have one single-minded goal: To provide exhilarating performance, effortlessly.
Custom boot fitting recommended
Stop by for the perfect fit
Understanding boot and binding compatibility can be complicated. Alpine or Alpine Touring? ISO what?
With multiple boot/binding standards designed for different applications and skier types, finding the right gear requires more knowledge and expertise than ever before.
Contact us to navigate your options and discover what's right for you.