HEAD's new Formula 110 combines the best of both worlds: high performance with all-day comfort. Race knowledge from the Raptor series and bootfitter-approved customizable features create a responsive feel, thanks to an extended toe box for toe articulation, a Race balance stance that allows skiers to be more centered and a 100-mm last. The shell has an adjustable flex of 120 to 110, cuff alignment capabilities and four micro-adjustable Spine-Flex low profile buckles. The 3D Pro Formula liner has heel and ankle supporting Liquid Fit and a 45mm Velcro strap for a pinch-free athletic wrap.
- FLEX INDEX: 120/110
- SIZES: 250-…-305
- LAST: RS 1850cc
- SHELL: PU
- Liner: Formula LF; HP frame footbed; 45mm velcro strap
- Buckles: 4 micro- adjustable alloy buckles; Low profile buckles
- Features: Flex tuning; Cuff Alignment; Extended Toe Box; Rear support tuning; Interch. Toe and heel; Foam wedge
- GRIP WALK OPTION: Increased walking comfort and improved natural roll thanks to a curved rubber sole.
- PRIMALOFT: PrimaLoft is a very lightweight, breathable material that provides effective thermal insulation.
- PERFECT FIT: The revolutionary customization system Perfect Fit provides the best level of precision hold, comfort & performance. Head liners are a perfect fit to foot and shell straight out of the box but that can also be heat moulded repeatedly for ultimate personal fit.
- FORM FIT: The FormFit plastics formulas hold stretches better than ever before for a perfect comfort with improved balance and control
- LIQUID FIT: The LIQUID FIT material provides the most precise and the quickest customization. The material’s density ensures the perfect mold in the most critical area of the boot, the ankle and heel pocket. It gives you the performance and precision of a foam liner, but as a liquid material, it is takes only 10 easy minutes to customize. PLEASE NOTE: A Liquid Fit ready boot must be customized at your local authorized dealer.
Custom boot fitting recommended
Stop by for the perfect fit
Understanding boot and binding compatibility can be complicated. Alpine or Alpine Touring? ISO what?
With multiple boot/binding standards designed for different applications and skier types, finding the right gear requires more knowledge and expertise than ever before.
Contact us to navigate your options and discover what's right for you.