With a focus on reduced weight and cross-country tuned stopping power, Shimano SLX M7120 brakes provide intuitive modulation so that you can explore your limits with confidence. The BL-M7100 levers feature an optimized lever axle position, an additional handlebar contact point for greater stiffness, and refined ergonomics for rider comfort. At the caliper end, the BR-M7120 4-piston caliper is optimized for the toughest enduro trails.
- 10% stiffer than previous generation M7000, even under high-temp conditions
- Quicker brake engagement with shorter free stroke
- Tool-free lever reach adjustment
- I-SPEC EV Clamp Band enables optional integrated shifter setup
- Includes finned metal pads