Remarkable performance and value make the Specialized Sport MTB shoes a remarkable pair of mountain bike shoes. This durable, lightweight shoe features Body Geometry fit, comfortable offset Velcro closures, and a sole with improved traction for hiking.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbed: ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce the chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Injection-molded nylon composite outsole with rubber tread for moderate pedaling stiffness and phenomenal trail traction: Stiffness Index 6.0.
- Three-strap offset Velcro closure for comfortable fit.
- Durable synthetic leather and vented mesh upper.
- Combine Body Geometry shoes, footbeds, and wedges to maximize performance benefits.
- Standard Fit for all-day comfort.
- Two-bolt cleat pattern fits all major MTB pedals.
- Approximate weight: 360g (1/2 pair, size 42)
SPD/2-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Mountain Bike shoes. Look/SPD-SL/3-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Road Bike shoes.
Cleats are sold separately or with pedals. Be sure your shoes feature the correct bolt pattern.