The Katana is a legend. For years it has been the choice of several of Völkl's pro big-mountain riders. With 3D.Ridge construction and a Full Carbon Jacket construction, the V-WERKS Katana is one of Völkl's signature pieces of technology. It features a super-lightweight ICE.OFF top sheet which makes the ski incredibly maneuverable, with performance enhanced through its unique combination of materials. Especially when considering its dimensions, it's an incredibly light and versatile 112mm wide big-mountain ski with full rocker.
- Central Woodcore Ridge with super-slim wings to significantly reduce weight and swing weight and keep the stability where necessary. Combined with Full Carbon Jacket for Stability.
- Topsheet technology to reduce the weight of the ski when skiing and hiking. Will reduce the snow attachment to the ski at an average of 20% to 30%.
- Moderate setup of tapered tips for an all-mountain oriented combination of precision on piste and easy handling off piste.
Full Carbon Jacket
- Material layup for direct transmission and high reliability/stability at the lightest possible weight.
- Rocker: Full Rocker
- Core: Multilayer Woodcore, Poplar light selection / Beech w. slots
- Base: P-Tex 4504
- Skiing Level: Advanced, Professional
|Core||Multilayer Woodcore, Poplar light selection / Beech w. slots|
* Subject to change without notice.