Developed in conjunction with well-known rider Ahmet Dadali, the Revolt 95 is an incredibly versatile tool for younger riders. Its setup is designed around a directional shape that works for a wide range of jib-oriented riding situations. Its 21m radius is very versatile, and flex points in the tip and tail are ideal for buttering and tricks.
- The combination of beech and poplar results in an extremely durable wood core composed of hard wood in the binding area and lighter wood around.
- Twintip construction for skiing/landing backwards.
- Specific flex for butters in freestyle skiing.
- Additional band of carbon in the layup for direct transmission, agility and life.
|Profile||Tip and Tail Rocker|
|Core||Multi Layer Woodcore|
* Subject to change without notice.