$8.99 - $12.99
Clean Ride is White Lightning's legendary self-cleaning lube. By creating a dry, waxy film on your chain this lube doesn't attract dirt and grime like traditional oil based lubricants. Should dirt work its way onto your chain or gears Clean Ride's self-cleaning action is activated causing small particles of wax to break free, taking the riff-raff with it. Not only will you spend less time cleaning your chain, you'll enhance the lifespan of your drivetrain, too!
$10.99 - $15.99
- Evaporates fast and leaves no residue - A "no-scrub" cleaner that cleans to the base and prepares surfaces for application of high-performance lubricants - No water rinsing is required - Clean Streak's No-Rinse, No-Residue formula is perfect for use on disc brake rotors
$9.99 - $14.99
White Lightning's Epic Ride lets you take on that all day ride and hear only the birds chirping, not your chain squealing. Its unique formula features premium non-petroleum synthetics that provide unheard of durability without the grimey build-up common with synthetic oils. This versatile lube also works wonders on derailleur cables and suspension seals. And, good news for the forgetful amongst us, Epic Ride is lube-and-go, no prep or dry time required!
- Professional tools to correctly size spokes for wheelbuilding
This 29mm open bore adapter is used to press 29mm x 42mm (DUB) sealed bearings. The adapter is machined with one step at 29mm OD, which fits into the center of the sealed bearing. For use with Wheels Mfg. bottom bracket press (PRESS-7 , PRESS-7-PRO or PRESS-9-PRO). - Inner step outer diameter: 28.9mm - Outer diameter: 41.8mm - Thru hole diameter: 12.8mm (1/2-inch) - Thickness: 7mm - Machined, red anodized aluminum - Sold individually
- Long lasting teflon paraffin wax and oil penetrant set up dry - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
$8.53 - $52.98
- Light viscosity oil for deep penetration with teflon for durability - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
The Mini P20 is a 20-function, pro-quality, precision mini-tool with a sleek forged alloy body. Integrated chain tool with built-in master link tool for removing master link type chains folds away for a streamlined profile. Perfect for any road or trailside repair. - Body Material: Forged aluminum - Tool Material: Chrome vanadium steel - Size: 7.4 x 2.9 x 1.8cm / 2.9" x 1.1" x 0.7" - Weight: 131g / 4.62oz - Additional Features: Knife blade lock, extendable for leverage, and secondary chain link fence - Includes neoprene bag Tools: - S2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6mm Allen wrenches - 8mm hex socket - T15 / T25 Torx wrenches - 14G / 15G / Mavic M7 / Shimano 4.5mm spoke wrenches - CrMo steel chain tool, CrMo master link tool - #2 Phillips screwdriver - Serrated knife / saw
• Penetrating all purpose lubricant with PTFE • Repels moisture and prevents rust and corrosion • Use on chains, cables and pivot points • Loosens rusted and corroded nuts and bolts • Ideal for all conditions wet, dry, road and trail • 12 ounces
• High gloss formula provides the ultimate shine on all surfaces: metal, carbon fiber, plastic, rubber and vinyl. • Polishes and protects in one easy step • Use on bicycles, fitness equipment, motorcycles, watercraft, ATVs and more. • Slick film helps prevent dirt build-up on frame and parts.
Stan's 2oz Tire Sealant Injector measures the desired amount of sealant then attaches to your valve stem for easy, no-mess application. And, it works on Presta and Schrader valves!
When everything but the kitchen sink is all that will suffice, you need the EMT 12 Tool. With 12 different tools, you'll be prepared to fix whatever bad luck mechanical the road or trail decides to throw your way. - Forged aluminum side plates. - Forged steel bits are nickel plated for corrosion resistance. - 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8mm hex bits - T25 Torx, Phillips head, and flat blade screwdriver bits. - Chain breaker with spoke wrenches. - Forged aluminum side plates.
With nine different corrosion-resistant bits, the EMT 9 Tool has all the tools you need for almost any repair. - Forged aluminum side plates. - Forged steel bits are nickel plated for corrosion resistance. - 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8mm hex bits - T25 Torx and Phillips head screwdriver bits.
Attach this handy multi-tool to your Specialized SWAT-equipped water bottle cage (sold separately) and hit the trails secure in the knowledge that your tools are close at hand. The tool features hardened steel bits with an anti-rust coating and the plastic tool cradle holds securely and rattle-free thanks to the two attachment points.
Replacement SWAT MTB Tool. - Made with hardened CRV steel bits with anti-rust coating and forged alloy frame. - Includes slotted screwdriver, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8mm Allen keys, and T25 Torx. - Please note that this does not include a storage cradle to attach to a frame or cage.
This Zee Cage II was designed with an integrated EMT Cage Mount MTB Tool that has all of the trailside necessities required to get you out of a jam on your ride. For the cage itself, you'll find it to be respectably lightweight, and to have incredible holding power for when the trails get rough. For easy bottle access, we also gave it a unique side-loading design that allows you take pulls from the right or left-hand side depending on placement. - SWAT design allows for storage and tool integration. - Reinforced composite material improves durability without adding weight. - Includes EMT Cage Mount MTB Tool with 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm, T25 Torx, and #1 flathead screwdriver. - Right-hand loading on the down tube—left-hand loading on the seat tube. - Sleek, minimalist design with razor-sharp graphics.
The best of both worlds are now combined into one. Three tire levers and a CO2 inflator head round out this combo tool. Features: - 1 Tire Lever With Built In CO2 Inflater - 2 Tire Levers With Built In Spoke Hooks - Presta & Scharder Valve Compatible Specs: - Number of Tools: 2 - Weight: 38 Grams - CO2 Lever Length: 5 1/4? - Lever Length: 4 1/2?
It’s a CO2 & a mini tool all in one! Features: - Tools Included: 8, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2.5 & 2mm Allen Keys, Phillips & Flathead Screwdrivers, T25 - CO2 Inflator Built Into Tool - Presta & Schrader Valve Compatible Specs: - Number Of Tools: 11 - Weight: 136 Grams
SRAM Bleeding Edge Tool. - Use with Avid or SRAM Pro Bleed Kit
SRAM's Disc Brake Bleed Kit has everything you need to ensure your brakes are dialed. The kit is compatible with SRAM X0, XX, Guide, and HydroR brakes. It is not compatible with RockShox' fork bleed kit. Includes the following: • 2 syringes/fittings • bleed blocks • Torx tool • Crow's foot • Bleeding Edge Fitting • DOT 5.1 hydraulic fluid
An important tool for setting up Eagle derailleurs on full suspension bikes.
- Improved sealing and durability - New rotating metal hose fittings - High-volume hose with clamp - Longer lasting - Must-have for all mechanics - DOT 5.1 - NOT compatible with RockShox fork bleed kit
The new B-gap adjustment tool is simple and easy to use, allowing for a quick set up experience. Small enough to be able to pack in your ride bag or stash in your toolbox for repeated use, it is also industrially recyclable if you find you no longer have use for it. This is the most precise tool for setting up and adjusting your drivetrain.
$11.00 - $24.00
• Service kits include air can seals and wiper • Available for RockShox air rear shocks--Ario, Monarch, Monarch RT3, DebonAir and Monarch Plus
- 50 hour service kit for Deluxe and Super Deluxe rear shocks - Includes air can seals, piston seal, and glide rings
- Volume reducer kit for Deluxe and Super Deluxe rear shocks - 3 pieces
- RockShox, 11.4118.038.000, Service kit, Monarch B1RL C1 R, RT, RT32014+
RockShox, 11.4118.038.001, Service kit, Monarch XX B1 2014+
RockShox, 00.6815.066.030, Reverb stealth barb connector
$5.00 - $25.00
Keep your Reverb dropper post performing at its best with RockShox's Reverb Hydraulic Fluid. It's optimized for the remotes of the Reverb as well as the Monarch XX rear shock.
Page 1 of 6 Next page