- Shim adds support to presta stem used in a schrader rim
$20.99 - $22.99
- Fully removable aluminum valve - Anodized red color - Intended for use with 320 tpi Vittoria tubular tires, Rubino Pro inner tubes, and latex inner tubes - 42mm, 60mm, 80mm, and 110mm lengths - Sold as a pair
Whether you’re training or racing, Vittoria’s Rubino Pro G+ is the tire you can trust. Its long-lasting tread is improved in every way by the introduction of Vittoria’s G+ Isotech compound, which delivers the holy grail of tire technology: low rolling resistance and durability with enhanced braking, accelerating, and cornering traction. This rubber is wrapped around a strong, yet supple casing that provides excellent road feel while holding up to your high-mileage training rides. How Vittoria makes a tire with these performance characteristics and such low weight is a mystery. All you need to know is that the Rubino Pro will take you further and faster. - Folding bead - 23mm: 225 grams - 25mm: 235 grams - 28mm: 245 grams
These tubes are a reliable replacement option for BMX racers.
$90.00 - $115.00
From the dry, vast deserts that cover the Southwest to the seemingly endless stretches of beach running up the Pacific Northwest coast, the Coronado was designed to excel in terrain where sand would normally be a hindrance and increased floatation is critical. The 26 x 4.0 Coronado is designed specifically for summer riding in loose terrain. A mild and open center tread works with the slightly more aggressive side knobs to offer traction and efficiency in sandy terrain. Mount them on a 65mm rim for a faster rolling tire or 80mm maximum flotation. - Durable casing: Features a layer of woven aramid fiber reinforcement between the outer rubber and the inner casing under the tread. This material is twice as strong as Kevlar and lighter in weight than any competitive product. It provides moderate protection against abrasion and sharp road debris that may result in a flat tire. - Light & Supple casing: When extra puncture protection isn’t necessary, light and supple casing offers decreased weight and a comfortable, ultra-supple ride quality at lower pressures when set up tubeless.
The Tacx trainer tires have been developed specifically for riding indoors on bike trainers. The special rubber minimizes the risk of overheating, slipping, and wear and tear. They are also quieter than regular rear tires on both road and mountain bikes. Tacx trainer tires are not suitable for outside riding.
This is Surly’s 29 x 3-inch Presta valve tube. It fits their Knard tires and is made of butyl rubber.
- Aggressive cross country/all mountain tire that excels in loose terrain and provides unsurpassed traction on hardpack - Bread: Wire
• Street/park tire with near rim-to-rim tread, tacky surface, medium grooved • Wire bead • Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
• Street/park tire, tacky tread with tightly bunched knobs • Wire bead • Size: 20 x 1.95
$16.00 - $22.49
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Available in three widths
$13.99 - $14.99
• Entry-level Freestyle tire with durable casing to prevent pinch flats • Wire bead • Size: 16 x 1.75
The MTB Alpha Bite is a classic mountain bike tire with large, widely spaced knobs. Excellent for use on hardpack, mud or loose sand.
• Classic MTB tire with large, widely spaced knobs • Excellent for use on hardpack
$14.99 - $16.49
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
$16.49 - $18.29
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 14 x 2.125
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead
- Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity - Wire bead
- Butyl rubber - 48mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) - 26 x 1 (650 x 18-23)
- Valve Type: Schrader - Valve Stem: Smooth - Valve Core: Removable - Flat Fold Width: 56mm - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 14 x 2.125
$4.80 - $6.99
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 20 x 1.5-1.95
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 20 x 2.75-3
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 24 x 1 3/8
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 24 x 1.9-2.35
- Size: 27.5 x 2.10-2.35 - Valve Type: Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Flat Fold Width: 56mm - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm - Valve Length: 60mm
- Butyl rubber - Thorn-resistant - Schrader valve - 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
- Butyl rubber - Thorn-resistant - Schrader valve - 16 x 1.5-1.95
- Butyl rubber - Economy tube - Schrader valve - 20 x 1.95-2.125: 32mm valve stem - 20 x 2.0-2.4: 35mm valve stem
- Butyl rubber - Economy tube - Schrader valve - 26 x 2.0-2.4
Page 1 of 44 Next page