Tame the entire trail map with the versatile Scribe binding.
Offering a multi-talented package for all-terrain fun, the women's Burton Scribe Re:Flex Snowboard Binding remains soft, flexible and responsive no matter what your riding style. Sitting at the sweet spot between power and playfulness, a canted Living Hinge hi-back dials in response, while the comfort-centric Reactstrap and cushioned baseplate ensure that the ride is smooth and surefooted. Offered in two versions, choose the across-the-board compatibility of Re:Flex or pair the EST model with a board featuring The Channel mounting system for the ultimate in flex, feel, and adjustability. Either way, the Scribe's cloud-like cushioning softens every inch of the mountain.
- Baseplate: Single-component baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain, Re:Flex mounting system dramatically improves board flex and feel while also reducing weight, Lightweight, bombproof polycarbonate baseplate construction is buttery and playful for laid-back, relaxed cruising
- Hi-Back: Single-component canted hi-back construction provides immediate response and allows you to manipulate the overall flex profile of the board, MicroFLAD system uses a lever and sliding plate system to set the forward lean angle of the hi-back
- Ankle Strap: Reactstrap ankle strap has a minimized construction that is ultra responsive, conforming to any boot
- Toe Strap: Supergrip Capstrap toe strap wraps over the toebox of the boot and is fully injected to reduce waste
- Buckles: Smooth Glide buckles are easy to secure and feature aluminum levers and a steel base for strength with a polycarbonate barrel for improved ratchet tongue life
- Cushioning: Re:Flex FullBED cushioning system provides full underfoot cushioning, maximizing comfort while minimizing fatigue, and features a trap door design for easy-access to mounting hardware
|Single-component canted hi-back construction
|Single-component baseplate construction
|Re:Flex Mounting System
* Subject to change without notice.